Monday, April 12, 2010

i only like grey's anatomy as a friend


reasearch sucks:
"on average patients with scoliosis have a shortened life span of about 14 years."
um, holy fuck?
so today, i did it
i finally admitted to my parents i was scared (...)
and i had a good sobbing embarassing messy mascara cry
and it was one of the best things i could've done

to be vunerable, and to admit: "i'm shitting my pants right now please help me"
is scary
but when you know you have the best possible people supporting you
and you have people who want to help you make the right descisions
it puts some to the worries at bay

my dad remeinded me that i watch too much grey's anatomy,
i know, how is it possible?
and not all surgerys are as dramatic and hectic as those on my favorite show
which basically made me smile
...but if anyone is operating it'll be christina yang, thank you very much

so, im putting these worries at rest for now
i'm going to stop watching grey's anatomy
and im going to get a good night's rest
hallelujah
...
pee-ess- maybe you should try this:
i (name) am/have ______ and i don't give a shit
mine would be: i suhleenuh myhoney have scoliosis and i don't give a shit
yours might be:
i (name) am gay and i don't give a shit
i (name) hate red heads and i don't give a shit
i (name) can't sing for my life and i don't give a shit
i (name) relized my mother told me to do the laundry and i don't give a shit
...obviously this is very liberating...

No comments:

Post a Comment