Wednesday, March 3, 2010

lets throw rocks at boys and call it a day.


there's this guy.
he asked me to formal.
and i said no.
i am either completely mental or i don't even know what because he's such a good guy.
it seems.
that's just the thing. he likes me and he doesn't even know me.

he doesn't even know that i love pride & prejudice or listen to trippy guitar music.
he doesn't know that i love watching stupid shows like icarly and he doesn't understand my sense of humor.
he doesn't know that my greatest fear is my life amounting into a huge boring cliche.
he doesn't know that i run from every boy i've ever liked. just in case things get too deep.

and yet.
and all i keep hearing is,
"aye, my fran ozz wants to hook it up."
"aye you, you like my fran?"
"aye you. he thinks you fine."
because this is just what every girl wants to hear, right?
cuse doesn't it just sweep you off your feet when mr. prince charming thinks you have a nice ass and big boobs?
woohoo! 3 cheers for treating a girl like property!
now don't i just sound like a feminist.

boys are stupid. lets throw rocks at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment